Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lots going on

I have a new website up for the alpacas, http://www.freewebs.com/mypetalpaca/. I encourage you to check it out and let me know what you think. Hopefully these alpacas will find a good home. Then we can get some more animals and start all over again. We are treading softly as to not get in over our heads without any experience.
Lately I feel like I have so much to do, but this heat makes me sooo tired. Part of me just can't wait for it to get cold again. The other part of me wants to go play in the sun until I can't move. I haven't bible studied like I should lately. I tried to sit down with my husband tonight to bible study. What do you know? We got into a small disagreement before we even got started reading. It was about something unrelated to reading. It was really frustrating. I got upset, so Mike said that he didn't want to listen anymore. We could do it another day. At least I got out one paragraph on psalms 150. Better than nothing. I went and curled up in my room to read by myself.
The alpacas are all looking much better. The blonde is healing very nicely. I'm still waiting on shampoo for the suri with the skin condition. The limping suri is doing very well. He lightly favors the leg now. The other day, I realized that Frankie has a wound. He damaged his eye. It had pink and swollen tissue around the inside of the eye. He has a small puncture wound on his snout, near his nose. He also has a mild abrasion on the end of his snout next to his nose. What he did I have no idea, but his eye is returned to normal. His abrasion has healed nicely, but I am still watching the small puncture wound. I get nervous at that because I know that puncture wounds are bacteria heaven.
Alrightie. I should treat myself to a bit early of a bed time.